Pages

Sep 14, 2008

DropBox File Storage

 
"DropBox" is a new file hosting service that offers a whopping  2 Gigabytes of  storage space all for FREE !
I have only been using the service for a couple of days and so far it seems to be just what I was looking for. I signed up to be notified via e-mail when the beta software was ready, but by the time I got around to reading it Drop Box was publicly available. On my storage page it shows I have 10 invites to give out to friends. If you have a problem signing up for DropBox, send me an e-mail or request an invite in the comments section of this post. Another plus for the service is that the software supports Mac OSX & Linux in addition to Windows. The Download is around 14mb (If you are on dial-up, it's worth the time) and installed and worked properly without a single glitch. You can store any file type and make them private or public with the links provided to place on your blog, site, or in a forum.
Know of another service that is better and free, let us know so we can check them out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To NcryptoWorkz Comment Section.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails