Pages

Sep 11, 2008

A quick Look @ Picasa 3

 
The beta verson of picasa really seams to be coming along nicely. Google now has "Web Albums" that seamlessly integrates you photos to it's online image hosting. Now I feel a little funny about this because I just visited "Google's PicasaWeb" and sure enough there were all my photos. Mind you none of them are made public until I choose to make them, but I dont recall clicking a button to upload them in the first place. Can I disable this feature completely or is this sync thing permanent ? Hmm, maybe I overlooked something in the settings. 
Google:
Organize   Organize
Manage your photos in one place, and find photos you forgot you had
edit   Edit
Eliminate scratches & blemishes, fix red-eye, crop and more
create   Create
Turn photos into movies, collages, slideshows and more
share   Share
Upload seamlessly to Picasa Web Albums to share with friends, family & the world

I especially like the ability to make a photo collage like the test post below using an instant film frame.
Question - Does anyone know of a Photoshop plugin that will allow the same effect ? (Collage with a poloroid and/or film strip effect framing)

Download Google Picasa beta 3 Here !

As for me I'm going to check for more info on this auto photo sync !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To NcryptoWorkz Comment Section.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails