Pages

Dec 4, 2008

Medication Software - My Med List

"My Medications List" is a program that helps you keep up with what meds you take, when to renew, money spent, and the ability to re-order. When going to a physicians appointment the first thing they want to see (After your insurance card) is the medications you take. My Medications List has no problem printing out a detailed report for your doctor. Another nice feature is the ability to look up and find info about your medicines from within the program (Care of Drugs.com). If you are like me and have a few health problems requiring you to take medications on a daily basis, then this program will be a companion you cant live without. My appreciation goes out to the author of this software & especially for making it 100% Free !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To NcryptoWorkz Comment Section.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails