Pages

Mar 13, 2009

The Peavey Plunge

Well I have gone and done it, and just took the Peavey plunge.
My purchase: Peavey Vypyr 30 combined with a Peavey Generation EXP Tele.
At a local music shop I first plugged into a Vypyr 15 and thought it sounded pretty good until I tried the 30 and was amazed at the difference. It was truy like night and day, that much of a sound difference was unexpected. I just wish I had the money for the 75 but it just wasn't in my budget. I went ahead and paired it up with a Tele style Peavey guitar, the price was to good for me to pass it up. I will be giving a full review of the Vypyr 30 and the guitar In a day or so here at NcryptoWorkz.
A Question To You. 
Since the Vypyr 30 amp line is truly solid state with digital processing, it does have that thin digital sound.
Combined with the plinky sound of a tele (With a maple neck & fretboard / Stock single coil pickups) , it is a little to thin sounding for my liking. Can you my readers suggest different pickups that will give me a warmer & fatter/thicker tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To NcryptoWorkz Comment Section.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails