Pages

Jun 27, 2009

Blogger Image Mouse Over Zoom Effect







I found this blogger trick at "Genuine Techmarks" and I have to say that it is pretty cool.
It gives you a "mouse over" zoom effect for your posted images. Just hover your mouse cursor over the image above and you will see what I  am talking about.
This gives your readers the ability to see your pic close up without having to leave your page or open a new browser window.
For some reason I cant seem to get it to work without using an external image host (Imageshack.us) in my case. I'm sure you can also use Google Sites to host your images. When I use the blogger integrated hosting it seems to fail and not work.......I may be putting the needed tag in the wrong place, who knows.

Check out "Genuine Techmarks" for easy instructions that anyone can do !

UPDATE: It appears this script is no longer working and/or supported by Genuine Techmarks.
This is the reason you see no zoom effect on the image right now.
I have decided to host the JS Script file on my own host space instead of relying on an external source like the above site mentioned.
After I upload the script and configure the code to point to my storage space I will share the Instructions here.

So Check back within 3 days of this post update ----- > (October 4, 2009 @ 10:23 a.m.) and the script should be working and ready to link to.

Sorry for any inconvenience, Charles
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To NcryptoWorkz Comment Section.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails