Pages

Jun 19, 2009

Cool Website: Hunch.com

 
I saw "Hunch.com" mentioned today on a cable news channel and so I thought I would check it out.
I have to say that this is really a cool website. I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first. : )
You start out by answering a few questions to help determine your personality type. Then create a profile so your answers are saved for future questions. It kind of works like a best friend when you ask them a question.
Ask a friend that knows you: "What kind of blog should I create". Your friend then say's hmm I have a "Hunch" you might be good at blogging about ......... Well you get the idea. 
The more you interact and use Hunch the better it can direct you in a decision. 
I'm still checking it out and finding out about the sites features. So far I really like the concept and find it to be a gold mine of an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To NcryptoWorkz Comment Section.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails