Pages

Sep 9, 2009

FortiClient Security Suite

 
FortiClient is a free security suite including a anti virus, firewall, and integrated web filter.
I decided to downloaded FortiClient and run it through a few security tests to see if it was a keeper.
I done a few simulations with the anti virus and gave the firewall a good probing and sure enough it seems to be a pretty decent piece if software.
FortiClent does have a limitation though...... The Anti Spam feature is disabled in the free version. 
This makes no difference to me since I use another product for my anti spam needs.
If you need a free security solution for your computer, have a look at FortiClient.
It might just be what your looking for.
  • Firewall / VPN security
  • Antivirus and Malware protection
  • Web Filtering
  • Endpoint Control and WAN Optimization
Download FortiClient Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To NcryptoWorkz Comment Section.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails